Friday, January 2, 2009

A Holbrook Christmas!











What a wonderful Christmas season we had this year. We all really enjoyed the time with family. We arrived at my Mom's early afternoon on Christmas eve and stayed very busy till friday. We played many game on the wii and Poker (Jared got poker chips from my parents). We enjoyed some really great food. My mom tried out an all new menu this year and it was a hit. Oh yeah and in between all the fun we had a visit from Santa!!! Logan and Savannah got new big kids bikes! My parents gave them an awesome kitchen which has taken over my dining room. Jared and I recieved a new george forman grill from my grandparents and I am already in love with it. I am a little bummed that my camera stopped working very early in the weekend so I will post more pics as I recieve them.

No comments: