Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5

I spent today being very busy. Jared has drill this weekend so I spent the morning helping him get his stuff ready including making up index cards for the game in class he is teaching Saturday morning. See he complains all the time that the classes are boring. So when he got assigned to teach this class I simply asked if it had to be boring or if he could make it fun?! Next time I will keep my mouth shut because now I am suckered into writing out questions for his jeopardy game!
This afternoon I headed to the mall for a blood drive and bone marrow donor registry. Then off to pick up savannah, grab and snack, then back to pick up Logan from reading club. Then home to finish packing Jared stuff..... He got a full page list of things he needed to pack this weekend!

No comments: