Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Soulscape









































































































I was able to go to Soulscape this year which is the women's retreat for our church. I had so much fun. I traveled up there with 3 great friends. The retreat in past years had typically been older women so we shook things up. We wrote all over the car windows before we headed up there. The "decorated" a few rooms, and had a ball. We left a little early so we could walk through downtown Sonora and have lunch on the way up.















The speaker for the weekend was awesome. We had some free time to play games and we played BS. It's a card game where you are forced to lie and call each other out on the lies. We started with a small group of us playing and ended the weekend with a giant group of ladies. We had to use 3 decks of cards. We all laughed so hard. It was a great weekend and just what I needed.

2 comments:

The Allreds said...

We all needed that weekend! I am so glad you talked me into going. I don't think Soulscape will ever be the same!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I went too! It was tons of FUN!! Your right Laurie Soulscape will never be the same.