Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update...







My, My, My! So much to catch up on. Life has been pretty crazy around here. Juggling a house and 3 kids alone is challenging. I don't envy single parents.



Logan started back to school in August and tried out 1st grade. He was really stressed and struggling so I met with the Principal and his teacher and we decided that one more year of Kindergarten would be best for future success. The tears have stopped and he is excited to go to school again.



The girls are doing well. Savannah loves to play with Charlotte. Logan and Savannah had been having a hard time sleeping since Jared left. They would wake up in the middle of the night and tell me they were scared. So Savannah's day bed with the trundle is now in Logan's room and they sleep in there together. They haven't been complaining of being scared since.



Charlotte started walking about 2 weeks ago. Her first steps were all backwards, so funny. She is now walking more than she is crawling. She is also talking more and more. Of course her favorite thing to say is "NO". But she also loves to say "LaLa" which is what she call my girlfriend Laurie.



I am hanging in there, I really miss Jared but I am so proud of him. I think he was made for the Army. He has been so successful and he loves it!






1 comment:

The Allreds said...

Lala loves to hear my Char-Char Binks yell for me! She is a sweetie. Thanks for sharing her with us.